We Have Moved!

This blog has been retired and will receive no new content. To read new Cranial Soup articles, please visit our new location.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Google Amusements

Every once in awhile, Google will provide me with something really stupid that amuses me.

My latest 2 amusements were links pointing at my own sites.

Here is an interesting Google result:

cake

And then there is this little amusement from Gmail that just arrived in my inbox:

Yes, that really is the title of that page. I just think it's funny to see that text in link form, all by itself, with no other description. I mean, really...don't you just want to click a link in an email that looks just like that one?

Kind of reminds me of those 'don't click here' links that ends up crashing your browser when you can't resist temptation and click it. (no, there isn't anything nasty on that site...just a few time wasting amusements)

No comments: